- 0 Comment(s)
The Forged in Fire™ stainless steel cutlery is born of the forge with a heart of steel and fire – but like all stainless steel products, overtime it can become dirty and lose its shine. To clean your cutlery, check out these tips and tricks to get the most out of your Forged in Fire Chef and Paring Knife Set:
- STEP 1: Hand wash with warm water and soap.
- STEP 2: Boil water, pour in a large skillet with an aluminum foil base, mix the hot water with baking soda and let your stainless steel cutlery soak for 5 minutes.
- STEP 3: After you remove the knives use a soft bristle toothbrush to gently scrub any excess dirt and tarnish away.
- STEP 4: Remove stains with undiluted white vinegar and a nylon scrubber.
- BONUS TIP: Hand dry your stainless steel cutlery immediately after washing to help prevent rust and dirt.
While Forged in Fire knives can be put in the dishwasher, we recommend extending the knives’ appearance and use by hand drying after rinsing.